The Health of Your Business Matters
We build relationships, businesses, and success.
We are readily available for you
Schedule a call today
Call Us Now 727-252-9533
Who We Are
Business Health Matters (BHM) is an executive business consulting and coaching firm that helps leaders check the pulse of their business health.
Businesses are like people. Both internal and external factors affect our health. When we feel ill, we get a diagnosis and treatment plan from a medical professional. A business should do the same.
BHM provides a business health diagnosis to clients who are struggling as well as to those who’ve achieved some level of success, but who want to take their business to the next level.
We are builders. We build relationships, businesses, and success. Our 30+ years of entrepreneurial experience help us understand the health of businesses and what prescriptive tools are needed to be successful.
We work with clients to address what is ailing their business and help them grow organically through differentiation strategies.
About Our Founder
Our team of experts is led by Alan Wozniak. Mr. Wozniak has over 30 years of business experience as the founder and former President/CEO of an Environmental Firm. They became the national leader in healthy building design through a prescriptive solutions approach. Mr. Wozniak uses that same prescriptive approach to help clients succeed.
Mr. Wozniak is passionate about inspiring growth. He uses his understanding of business to offer differentiation strategies for customer service, sales, marketing, operations, finances, exit strategies, and more. His competitive nature, entrepreneurial mind, and can-do attitude help businesses create opportunities for themselves.
BHM Team Members
Mark King is highly respected and organized CPA with more than 30 years’ experience in private accounting, including being CFO of three different companies ranging in sales from $7 to $25 million. Mark’s role as CFO at Business Health Matters – Executive Coaching is to help clients identify and understand their present financial KPI’s and overall financial health checkup evaluation as a key business health pillar. See his profile.
of Growth in
past 5 Years
Alan Wozniak’s Business Highlights
Alan is a dedicated business coach and highly successful entrepreneur who helps individuals and businesses achieve success by focusing on seven key areas of business health that allow our clients to increase revenue and market share as they gain knowledge and insight. Alan is very driven and holds his clients accountable to achieve the goals set.
• INC 5000 national fastest private growth firms in the US – 4 years in a row – a 370% growth in the past 5 years (2018-2022)
• INC 5000 #1 Fastest growing indoor environmental services/HVAC firms in the US
• Tampa Bay FAST 50 – The Bay area’s fastest-growing private firms
• Tampa Bay Business Journal – MBE Top 25
• National Hispanic Businesses – Top 500
• FL FAST 100 Business Journal
• Frost & Sullivan – Product Differentiation Innovation Award for its Solutions for Improving IAQ
• NEWSWEEK Magazine Expert Author
• Procured over 8 national cooperative contracts e.g E&I Cooperative, National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA), FL Buys/PAEC, Illinois Public Higher education Cooperative (IPHEC), The Interlocal Purchasing System (TIPS), Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Cooperative Purchase Program (COSTSARS) among others
• Vision Award FacilitiesNet for outstanding product
• Buildings Magazine Money Savings Products award
* 2022 Tampa Bay Healthiest Workplaces
• Guest lecturer on business and IAQ Matters podcasts/workshops
• Author of hundreds of industry articles (read a sample article)
We are available 24x7 for you
Schedule a call today