CEC, CIAQP, CIEC, President BHM
(727) 252-9533 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alan Wozniak has a proven 35-year business track record as a successful entrepreneur and the many business accolades including 4X INC 5000 fastest-growing private firms, Tampa Bay Fast 50, Florida Fast 100 among many others. As a member, Wozniakis part of a curated network of thought leaders from a broad range of influential industries and professions who share unique insights and analyses with one another and publish thought-provoking content.
Alan is a dedicated business coach and highly successful entrepreneur who helps individuals and businesses achieve success by focusing on seven key areas of business health that allow our clients to increase revenue and market share as they gain knowledge and insight. Alan is very driven and holds his clients accountable to achieve the goals set.
Alan Wozniak has fulfilled rigorous requirements including demonstration of the best practices in executive coaching, experience coaching leaders to address their most pressing leadership challenges and opportunities, and representation as a positive role model for the coaching profession, and is hereby granted the distinction of: CERTIFIED EXECUTIVE COACH.
Mr. Wozniak is passionate about inspiring growth. He uses his understanding of business to offer differentiation strategies for customer service, sales, marketing, operations, finances, exit strategies, and more. His competitive nature, entrepreneurial mind, and can-do attitude help businesses create opportunities for themselves.
Areas of Expertise
- Helping business owners improve their business health
- maximize their equity position and help exceed their exit strategies Entrepreneur
- Executive Coaching
- St. Pete College AA Business Administration
- University of South Florida (USF) NA Business Administration
- Dartmouth University – Tuck School of Business – Building High-Performance Business
- Center for Executive Coaches – Certified Executive Coach (CEC)
- Harvard Square -Leaders Excellence Member