Clearwater, FL. April 12, 2023 – The outlook of today’s business does not look good as the mortality rate of new businesses failures is 20% within the first year, and 50% fail within five years. Not good news for business owners.
However, there is some very good news. The mortality rate of businesses is significantly lower for businesses that are strategically planned and well-managed. Understanding the health of your business is the key to a healthy and growing business.
For a limited time, Business Health Matters is offering free business health assessments to help businesses identify areas for improvement. Use promo code CHECKUP to take advantage of this offer today.
A business health assessment is a comprehensive review of a business’s operations, finances, and marketing strategies. It can help businesses identify areas where they are excelling and areas where they need to improve. By taking the time to conduct a business health assessment, businesses can make informed decisions about how to grow their business.
There are many benefits to a business health assessment for growth. Here are a few of the most important ones:
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses. A business health assessment can help you identify your business’s strengths and weaknesses. This information can then be used to develop a plan to improve your business’s performance.
- Identifying opportunities for growth. By understanding the market and the competition, you can develop strategies to capture new market share.
- Identifying risks. By understanding the risks, you can take steps to mitigate them.
- Improving efficiency and productivity. A business health assessment can help you identify areas where you can improve efficiency and productivity. This can lead to cost savings and increased profits.
- Making better decisions. By having a better understanding of your business, you can make better decisions about how to grow your business.
- Attracting investors. A business health assessment can be a valuable tool for attracting investors. Investors are more likely to invest in a business that they understand and that has a clear plan for growth.
If you are serious about growing your business, a business health assessment is a valuable tool that you should consider using.
There are many ways to conduct a business health assessment. Some businesses choose to hire a consultant to conduct the assessment. Others choose to do the assessment themselves. There are many resources available to help businesses conduct their own assessment, including online tools and templates.
The cost of a business health assessment will vary depending on the size and complexity of the business. However, the cost of the assessment is typically a small investment compared to the potential benefits.
Businesses that are serious about growth should consider conducting a business health assessment. By taking the time to understand their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and risks, businesses can make informed decisions about how to grow their business.
Visit Business Health Matters for your FREE Business Health Assessments (a $500 Value) to maintain your path for success. Use PROMO Code CHECKUP to access your free business health assessment.
Alan Wozniak, CEC, CIEC, president
I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the Building Health Assessment (BHA) report that I received recently. The BHA report of my company was like an X-ray or MRI of my entire business, providing me with a clear and comprehensive view of my company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
I was particularly impressed with how the report was tailored to my specific business. I wanted to let you know that you took the time to understand my unique goals and objectives, and then use this information to create an informative and actionable report.
One of the most valuable aspects of the report was how it highlighted areas where my business could be improved. For example, the report pointed out that I needed a clear exit strategy. This was an oversight on my part, and I am grateful to Coach Alan for bringing it to my attention.
The report also showed me how brand visibility is a high-leverage point for my business. I had never thought abo...